NEW Vendor Info
You may email vendor forms: firstname.lastname@example.org
(see form instructions)
and pay online:
Please scroll to the bottom of the page for general information. Thank you.
(Most Vendors will use this one)
Retail and craft vendors, businesses, etc.
The following Items are NOT permitted: Burgers, cheeseburgers, hotdogs, or grilled chicken.
The museum concessions stand prepares these items at all events.
NO EXCEPTIONS. Thank you for your understanding.
(This application is for traditional craft vendors that do demonstrations, if they sell their traditional craft products, they are required to donate 10% to the museum or non-profit community vendors that are giving out information and free gifts.)
Living History/Civil War Reenactments
Must be time period appropriate in look. No large carnival type signs.
Thank you for your consideration and cooperation.
Accepting applications now!
Reenactment Vendors will enter through Gate 4, this is different than the other museum events.
CHECK IN, SET UP, AND GENERAL INFORMATION:
1. SET UP begins 2 hours prior to the event start time. Please call to make arrangements, prior to the event, if you need more time for set up or if you would like to set up the day before. (The museum is not responsible for items left overnight.) Brenda Minton, event coordinator 352-206-8889.
2. Please check in at GATE 2, just past the main gate for your space #.
3. Please pull over near your space to unload, then immediately move your vehicle to our VENDOR PARKING LOT, just outside Gate 4. Please do not block the driveway.
4. For the safety of our guests, all vehicles must be moved out of the event area 30 minutes prior to event start time and NO VEHICLES WILL BE LET BACK IN THE GATE UNTIL THE EVENT HAS ENDED AND MOST GUESTS ARE GONE (USUALLY 30 MINUTES AFTER THE EVENT ENDING TIME). Please plan accordingly. We appreciate your patience. If you manage to get your vehicle inside the gate before the event coodinator or museum staff are allowing vehicles in, you will not be allowed to return to another event at the museum. The safety of our guests are our top priority. If we have weather issues, we will notify you if we plan to let vendors bring in vehicles early.
5. When the event ends and guests clear out, you will be able to drive in Gate 4 and exit through Gate 2. You must be off the museum grounds within 2 hours of the event ending. Additional vendor charge of $25 per hour, if you stay longer than 1 hour to pack up, for empoyee overtime. If you think you will need more time, arrangements need to be made in advance. Brenda Minton 352-206-8889
6. RESTROOMS are located in the Main building, Mabel Jordan Barn, behind the C.C. Smith General Store and back porch of the History Center
7. LOST AND FOUND AND FIRST AID KIT - front desk in the main building.
8. The museum has a CONCESSION STAND next to the Enterprise Church.
9. Just a reminder, there are no refunds for cancellations, no shows, or late arrivals.
10. Please "Like" us on FACEBOOK, www.facebook.com/PioneerFloridaMuseum for event updates. Please share the event!
11. If you need special accommodations or primitive camping overnight, please contact us prior to the event. There is a small fee.
12. ADDITIONAL FIRE EXTINGUISHERS are located behind the counter in the general store, in case of emergency during events. There are also fire extinguishers located in every building.
13. No alcohol permitted.
14. Please NO SMOKING and NO PETS on the museum grounds. Smoking in vendor parking lot, only.
15. Please remove VENDOR TRASH and boxes. There is a dumpster in front of vendor parking, if that one is full there is also another dumpster in the guest (cow pasture) parking behind the red Mabel Jordan Barn. Please put your trash in our dumpsters or take it with you. Do not fill our event garbage cans or leave bags and boxes on the grounds. We don't want to block you from coming to our events, but if we have to pick up your trash, we will.
THANK YOU for your cooperation! We appreciate our great vendors!
If you have any other questions, please give us a call:
Pioneer Florida Museum 352-567-0262 office or Event Coordinator, Brenda Minton 352-206-8889 cell
Pioneer Florida Museum and Village
15602 Pioneer Museum Road ● Dade City, Florida 33523
Mailing address: P.O. Box 335 ● Dade City, Florida 33526 ● PH: 352-567-0262
www.pioneerfloridamuseum.org ● non-profit 501(c)3
Make a payment online: PayPal.Me/PioneerFloridaMuseum