NEW Vendor Info
2021 - 2022
CHECK IN, SET UP, AND GENERAL INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
VENDOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS
We are looking for retail and craft vendors, businesses, produce, plants, vintage, farm house, etc. We prefer unique vendors.
We have Honey, Lularoe, Thirty-One Gifts, Pink Zebra, Cotton Candy, Color Street Nails and Paparazzi vendors for most events already. Please contact us if you want to get on the waiting list.
- Credit Card Payment required
- Most events $45 for non-food vendors (per 10 X 12' space)
- Most events $65 for food vendors (per 10 X 12' space)
- Non-profits (no charge), must show proof of non profit status.Infomational purposes or promotional items only. May not collect money or sell anything.
(No political groups, please.)
9/25/2021 Xtreme Faith Concert & Dinner on the Grounds Vendor Application Click Here (special pricing)
11/19/2021 - 11/21/2021 Living History, Civil War Sutlers and Food Vendors (Time period specific) Click Here
VENDOR ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS (please click one):
If you are registering for more than one event and want to pay for all events at once, choose this option and enter the total amount due. MULTIPLE EVENTS
Food Vendors: PASCO COUNTY now requires all food trucks and mobile food vendors to purchase a permit good for one year. The county is requesting that the museum to turn in a copy of this license/permit with our temporary event permit 2 weeks prior to each event. If you have this license, please email the museum a copy, email@example.com. This has nothing to do with the museum. This is a county thing. We are just passing along the links and the county contact information. To obtain a county permit please contact Pasco County 727-847-8126 ext.1984 OR visit their website:
The following Items are NOT permitted: Burgers, cheeseburgers, hotdogs, grilled chicken, (some events: pulled pork, yellow rice and black beans), or onion rings or french fries (unless fries are part of a meal).
The museum concession stand prepares these items at most events. Email to inquire about pulled pork, we only serve it at some events, firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO EXCEPTIONS. Thank you for your understanding.
FOOD VENDORS and CHILDREN'S ACTIVITIES (pony rides, bounce house, rock climbing, etc.): Please list the Pioneer Florida Museum as an additional insured on your liability insurance and send to the Pioneer Florida Museum 15602 Pioneer Museum Rd. , Dade City, FL 33523 or email@example.com prior to the event.
CHECK IN, SET UP, AND GENERAL INFORMATION:
1. SET UP begins 2 hours prior to the event start time. Please call the museum 352-567-0262 to make arrangements, prior to the event, if you need more time for set up or if you would like to set up the day before. (The museum is not responsible for items left overnight.)
2. Please check in at GATE 2, just past the main gate for your space #.
3. Please pull over near your space to unload, then immediately move your vehicle to our VENDOR PARKING LOT, just outside Gate 4. Please do not block the driveway.
4. For the SAFETY of our guests, all vehicles must be moved out of the event area 30 minutes prior to event start time and NO VEHICLES WILL BE LET BACK IN THE GATE UNTIL THE EVENT HAS ENDED AND MOST GUESTS ARE GONE (USUALLY 30 MINUTES AFTER THE EVENT ENDING TIME). Please plan accordingly. We appreciate your patience. If you manage to get your vehicle inside the gate before the event coodinator or museum staff are allowing vehicles in, you will not be allowed to return to another event at the museum. The safety of our guests are our top priority. We will notify you if we plan to let vendors bring in vehicles early.
Please take CDC recommended precautions to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and other germs. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
5. When the event ends and guests clear out, you will be able to drive in Gate 4 and exit through Gate 2. You must be off the museum grounds within 2 hours of the event ending. Additional vendor charge of $25 per hour, if you stay longer than 2 hours to pack up, for empoyee overtime. If you think you will need more time, arrangements need to be made in advance. Pioneer Florida Museum 352-567-0262
6. RESTROOMS are located in the Main building, Mabel Jordan Barn, behind the C.C. Smith General Store and back porch of the History Center
7. LOST AND FOUND AND FIRST AID KIT - front desk in the main building.
8. The museum has a CONCESSION STAND next to the Enterprise Church.
9. Just a reminder, there are NO REFUNDS for cancellations, no shows, or late arrivals. The ONLY refunds that will be given are if the museum cancels the event.
10. Please "Like" us on FACEBOOK, www.facebook.com/PioneerFloridaMuseum for event updates. Please share the event!
11. If you need special accommodations or primitive camping overnight, please contact us prior to the event. There is a small fee.
12. ADDITIONAL FIRE EXTINGUISHERS are located behind the counter in the general store, in case of emergency during events. There are also fire extinguishers located in every building.
13. No alcohol permitted.
14. Please NO SMOKING and NO PETS on the museum grounds. Smoking in vendor parking lot, only. TRAINED SERVICE ANIMALS ONLY, PLEASE - “Service animal” means an animal that is trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. Thank you for your consideration.
15. Please remove VENDOR TRASH and boxes. There is a dumpster in front of vendor parking, if that one is full there is also usually another dumpster or trash trailer parked near the back Gate (gate 4). Please put your trash in our dumpsters or take it with you. Do not fill our event garbage cans or leave bags and boxes on the grounds. We don't want to block you from coming to our events, but if we have to pick up your trash, we will.
16. Secure your valuables at all times.
17. PLEASE PROVIDE HAND SANITIZER FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS.
THANK YOU for your cooperation! We appreciate our great vendors!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the museum.
Pioneer Florida Museum and Village
15602 Pioneer Museum Road ● Dade City, Florida 33523
Mailing address: P.O. Box 335 ● Dade City, Florida 33526 ● PH: 352-567-0262
www.pioneerfloridamuseum.org ● non-profit 501(c)3
"These events are fundraisers for our non-profit museum. The museum relies on this revenue to maintain our collections, to operate and provide educational field trips to students. The Pioneer Florida Museum is grateful for your participation and your support of our museum and community." - Stephanie Black, Executive Director, email: firstname.lastname@example.org