BOOK YOUR GROUP TOUR OR FIELD TRIP TODAY!
Please scroll to the bottom of the page for special FIELD TRIP DAYS. These days are the very best student experience!
$5.00 each for all Students and Chaperones -
(Bus drivers free)
$8.00 each for Adult/Senior Tours
Our tours have become very popular and we are booking well in advance.
How to Book a regular Field Trip or a Group Tour:
Contact us for date availability 352-567-0262 or
If you email please include: (copy and paste or click here to fill out form)
1. Date and time requested:
2. Total number of guests ____ adults ___ students___
3. If students, age/grade level and school or group:
4. Are you arriving by school, tour bus, mini-bus or extended van?
5. Will your students shop in the gift shop? (We have items starting at .25)
6. Any special requests or accommodations needed:
7. Contact person, email, phone number:
8. A confirmation email will be sent to you. Please check the information for accuracy and report any discrepancies immediately. Please initial________
9. We understand that circumstances change and things happen. Please let us know if you need to cancel a tour or if you are running late. Our wonderful docents come from up to 45 minutes away to volunteer their time as our tour guides. If you are more than 20 minutes late, your guided tour may be canceled or cut short. You may still tour the grounds, but it may be self guided.
10. Please give a one week notice for cancellations or a change in the number of guests or we may bill you for the full amount of your tour. We appreciate your consideration. Thank you for your cooperation. Please initial ______
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
- We conduct field trips and group tours year round.
- We prefer to start at 10 am, but will accommodate other times.
- Reservations are required for field trips or group tours.
- Field trip or group tours must consist of a minimum of 10 participants and require a minimum of one adult per 12 children. Children must be supervised at all times, no exceptions.
- Each field trip lasts approximately 1 1/2 to two hours and is comprised of fifteen minute-long stations. A restroom break is included. All tours will be completed before breaking for lunch.
- You may bring a lunch and have a picnic at the museum. Tables are available for your use.
- You have the choice of visiting our Gift Shop. We have a variety of merchandise starting at $0.50. We prefer to have no more than a dozen students in the gift shop at one time. We ask that you rotate your group so everyone has a turn.
- Teachers and parents should encourage children to dress comfortably and appropriately for the weather.
- Closed toe shoes such as sneakers are suggested.
- The museum sells water and soda in the gift shop.
- Please book your school buses or transportation well in advance.
Guided Tour may include:
- The Trilby Train Depot and a 1913 H.K. Porter #3 Steam Engine
- Lacoochee One Room School House and Enterprise Methodist Church built in 1905
- 1860's John Overstreet House
- Vegetable garden, washboard laundry
- C.C. Smith General Store
- Mabel Jordan Barn - Tractors, Wagons & Buggies
- Blanton Citrus Packing Plant
- NEW- Blacksmith Shop and Woodworking Shop
Please pre-register and prepay unless other arrangements are made. Please call 352-567-0262 for assistance.
Adult, family or group - Lunch and Tour:
If you are interested in having a picnic lunch and tour, $24 per person includes:choice of boxed lunch, drink, tour and gratuity. Minimum 10 guests. Outdoor picnic tables. Contact the museum for a menu choice. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Special Field Trip Days
Living History - Civil War
Field Trip Day: Friday, Nov. 18, 2022, 9 am – 1 pm.
Florida State Standards Addressed by this field trip include, but are not limited to:
SS.4.A.5 - Crisis of the Union: Civil War and Reconstruction in Florida
SS.8.A.5 - Examine the causes, course, and consequence of the Civil War and Reconstruction including its effects on American peoples.
SS.912.A.2 - Understand the causes, course, and consequences of the Civil War and Reconstruction and its effects on the American people.
Living History World War II
Field Trip Day, Friday, April 21, 2023, 9 am – 1 pm.
Next Generation Sunshine State Standards
SS.4.A.1.1: Analyze primary and secondary resources to identify significant individuals and events throughout Florida history.
SS.4.A.8.1: Identify Florida's role in the Civil Rights Movement.
SS.912.A.1.2: Utilize a variety of primary and secondary sources to identify author, historical significance, audience, and authenticity to understand a historical period.
Open Tuesday - Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Pioneer Florida Museum & Village
15602 Pioneer Museum Road, Dade City, FL 33523
Mailing: P.O. Box 335 Dade City, FL 33526-0335